Life is continuous change. You know the old saying “the only thing certain is change”. Life is a continuous transition. True, yesterday, today, and forever. And yet this is the first time in my adult life that 100% of professionals are consciously aware of being in a major transition. This transition takes a lot of our psychic as well as actual time. The need is vast, the bandwidth narrow.
Continuous learning and staying connected to others are especially challenging when time is tight, and most is online.
Many of you know that Diamond Mind is based on the inspiring Acres of Diamonds story. If you are not familiar with the story, feel free to watch the video short on our home page. The story is powerful and timeless, and the illustrations by Steven Thomas Fischer are more than worth the price of admission.
Though not familiar with the term, Diamond Mind has always been about Talent Optimization, with primary focus on self-leadership.
Today’s blog summarizes a collaborative journey that embodies and demonstrates the power of momentum. The summary is followed by an announcement and invitation.
- Adrienne and I met in a group called Consultant Allies
- We sought greater collaboration in a quest to banish the “solo” in solo~preneur
- We had complimentary skills and similar values
- We found an opportunity to propose a Change Management Initiative to a client
Here comes COVID-19! Plans change!
Momentum truth statement to the rescue:
- Think Big – about the value we can bring
- Start Small – mindful of the reality on the runway
- Keep moving – Start right where you are, with what you have, stating NOW.
Adrienne and I did a power lunch series called Leadership Beyond Pandemic. It was an exhilarating experience, a few of you participated. This experience affirmed we were meant to work together and left us wanting to serve more in the challenges of today’s transitions.
Positive Delta (Adrienne’s company) and Diamond Mind are collaborating on Change Leadership through Talent Optimization Strategy.
Talent Optimization is leveraging People data to align business strategies with people strategy to drive business results. Recent research indicated that fewer than 12% of executives can clearly articulate their people strategy.
Since your people are your greatest investment, why not get clear on your people strategy?
For those of you that are not currently managing people, consider for your biggest aspirations. To achieve them requires gaining the cooperation of other people. (influence) A people strategy is essential!
The anchor of the people strategy is people data generated by the Predictive Index Assessment. Rather than blah, blah blah about it, I invite you to complete an online assessment. (fewer than 6 minutes to complete)
Once you complete the survey, we will schedule a debrief to help you generate actionable insights, based on self-awareness, on what matters most to you.
Stay tuned for our next Leadership Beyond learning community opportunities.
YOUR TALENT OPTIMIZATION TEAM
Tom Rosenak Founder & CEO, Diamond Mind Enterprises
- Tom created Diamond Mind to help people. He works with individuals, teams, and organizations to help them transform and elevate performance and drive results by deploying strengths and improving relationships. He helps people overcome barriers, improve sales and presentation skills, and have stronger executive presence. Once you meet him, you will feel the magic and see the tangible results his clients rave about.
Adrienne Guerrero Strategic Business Consultant
- A seasoned change management professional, Adrienne’s background is rooted in communication and learning development. In her consulting practice at Positive Delta and in her work with Diamond Mind, Adrienne coaches leaders and teams for resilience, adaptability and team building to implement solutions that increase adoption and improve team and co-worker performance. Adrienne has worked for many years leading global change initiatives in support of new service delivery models and systems. Rooted in behavioral science practices, Adrienne applies a comprehensive analysis and empathetic style to effectively help leaders get to the root of their employees’ change and organizational needs.
Tom and Adrienne have joined forces to support you in successfully navigating today’s unprecedented sea of change. Tom and Adrienne bring a wide range of experience and complementary set of tools to enable you to address the complete breadth of focus from the individual to team to the entire organization. Both are well versed in professional development and change leadership; they believe in the value of putting primary priority focus on people. While understanding the individual contributes to the whole system, Adrienne works in the macro with expertise in organizational change management. Tom works closely with teams and individuals to deepen relationships and drive results through coaching and workshops. Together, they are a powerhouse to nurture your entire organization to optimized performance.